Indian government has banned another 43 Chinese mobile applications.
The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology banned the Chinese mobile apps, including AliExpress under Section 69A of the Information Technology Act.
In addition, the government had banned 59 apps on Jun 29, 2020 and 118 more apps on September 2, 2020.
Moreover, apps like TikTok, Bigo Live, PUBG Mobile which were all very popular in India were also banned under section 69A of the Information Technology Act.
List Of Applications Banned In India:
- AliSuppliers Mobile App
- Alibaba Workbench
- AliExpress – Smarter Shopping, Better Living
- Alipay Cashier
- Lalamove India – Delivery App
- Drive with Lalamove India
- Snack Video
- CamCard – Business Card Reader
- CamCard – BCR (Western)
- Soul- Follow the soul to find you
- Chinese Social – Free Online Dating Video App & Chat
- Date in Asia – Dating & Chat For Asian Singles
- WeDate-Dating App
- Free dating app-Singol, start your date!
- Adore App
- TrulyChinese – Chinese Dating App
- TrulyAsian – Asian Dating App
- ChinaLove: a dating app for Chinese singles
- DateMyAge: Chat, Meet, Date Mature Singles Online
- AsianDate: find Asian singles
- FlirtWish: chat with singles
- Guys Only Dating: Gay Chat
- Tubit: Live Streams
- First Love Live- super hot live beauties live online
- Rela – Lesbian Social Network
- Cashier Wallet
- MGTV-HunanTV official TV APP
- WeTV – TV version
- Taobao Live
- WeTV – Cdrama, Kdrama&More
- WeTV Lite
- Lucky Live-Live Video Streaming App
- Identity V
- Isoland 2: Ashes of Time
- BoxStar (Early Access)
- Heroes Evolved
- Happy Fish
- Jellipop Match-Decorate your dream island！
- Munchkin Match: magic home building
- Conquista Online II
Above all, India has been blocking citizens from using Chinese mobile apps following a border clash between Indian and Chinese soldiers where they fought each other with rocks and clubs.