Security Advisory: Critical
An update is now available for CloudForms Management Engine 5.10.
A high severity vulnerability was found in all active versions of Red Hat CloudForms before 188.8.131.52. The out of band OS command injection vulnerability can be exploited by authenticated attacker while setuping conversion host through Infrastructure Migration Solution. This flaw allows attacker to execute arbitrary commands on CloudForms server.
- cfme: CloudForms: Out-of-band OS Command Injection through conversion host (CVE-2020-14324)
- cfme-appliance: CloudForms: User Impersonation in the API for OIDC and SAML (CVE-2020-14325)
- cfme-gemset: CloudForms: Business logic bypass through widgets (CVE-2020-10778)
- cfme-gemset: CloudForms: Missing access control leads to escalation of admin group privileges (CVE-2020-10783)
For details on how to apply this update, which includes the changes described in this advisory, refer to:
- Red Hat CloudForms 4.7 x86_64
- BZ – 1811145 – When using advanced search by field custom attributes the ui remains unresponsive after presenting results
- BZ – 1847628 – CVE-2020-10778 CloudForms: Business logic bypass through widgets
- BZ – 1847811 – CVE-2020-10783 CloudForms: Missing access control leads to escalation of admin group privileges
- BZ – 1855713 – CVE-2020-14324 CloudForms: Out-of-band OS Command Injection through conversion host
- BZ – 1855739 – CVE-2020-14325 CloudForms: User Impersonation in the API for OIDC and SAML